Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Top 10 websites

1. facebook.com - because I am able to stay in contact with all my old classmates
2. sports.yahoo.com - I always like to check the scores of the sports games. Especially since I am a huge Warriors, Giants and 49ers Fan.
3. yahoo.com - I check my email about 3 times a day and I go there so I go check my fantasy sports team.
4. aol.com - I check my email 3 times a day as well, also a way for me to keep in touch with my cousins who don't live near me.
5. warriors.com - They are my favorite basketball team. I go to a couple of games during the season. My main sport is basketball so it is really fun when I go watch them while they are playing against a rival basketball team.
6. nba.com - check the daily trades and see who I can trade for in my fantasy basketball league. Also to see who is becoming the next top basketball player in the league
7. espn.com - Check the scores and hear about the newest players and see who the top draft picks are in the NBA and NFL
8. liveitbuzzed.com - my cousins website, it is pretty much another blog but he puts up stuff that is happening.
9. youtube.com- watching funny videos and listening to new songs that have just came out.
10. jcasasphotography.com - this is another one of cousins, this is his website, he is a photographer and his pictures are really good and are really creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment